A Better Game Plan For Snow Removal
Once the snow begins to fly, Minnesota’s largest company-owned winter equipment fleet goes to work for you — powered by our state-of-the-art Tempus System. This cutting-edge tracking and communication system uses GPS, smartphone apps and voice web services to provide accurate, real-time information, allowing us to immediately deploy crews, equipment and deicing services with unmatched attention to detail and industry-leading, cost-saving efficiency.
- Direct communications with Area Manager
- Snow alerts and task notifications let you know if we’re plowing, deicing, melting, etc.
- Arrival notifications let you know the minute we’re onsite
- View and track your snow removal expenses
Snow & Ice Management Benefits
- Allows area managers to see what’s going on at each site in real-time
- Site specifications uploaded to workers’ mobile devices
- Helps deploy the right crew at the right time
- Increases efficiency, helping clear your site fast and accurately
When you become an Interstate client, the first thing we do is conduct a comprehensive site evaluation, writing your snow & ice management playbook and map. This information, sent directly to the smartphones and tablets of our workers, contains site specifications our teams require to manage your snow removal and deicing needs. Each detail is documented, from where to pile the snow to the location of fire hydrants and emergency exits — eliminating guesswork and increasing efficiency.
An Interstate employee answers our phone 24/7. Don’t want to talk? Then text, email, or enter a service request through Tempus. With multiple layers of backup, we have the people and technology to respond to every request. So, go ahead, give us a call, send an email, text us directly or if you prefer, log in to Tempus and communicate. No matter what your preferred means of communication, you can rest assured, if you’re in need of our services, Interstate will never leave you out in the cold.