Winter has a way of sneaking up on everyone here in Minnesota. Well, we should say almost everyone. Oden Johnson, the Snow Whisperer, and Interstate Companies are never off-guard when it comes to Winter. And of course, don’t forget to call Interstate Companies Snow Removal for all your commercial snow removal needs.
Plowing the snow in a large parking lot creates very large piles of snow. We’ve all seen those big piles taking up valuable spaces in the parking lots. So, what’s a business owner to do?
Snow removal services are a better approach because crews can come in after hours, when your customers are gone, and take the snow away. Removing the snow not only keeps your parking lot from turning into a mountain of snow, come Springitme, you won’t have a huge pile of snow
Plowing a big parking lot can create very large piles of snow melting into your parking lot and creating large puddles.
While snow removal is a great option, there’s another, cheaper way you can go: snow melting.
Instead of paying to have the snow carted away, you can simply have it melted. How? Meet the machine we call the Snow Dragon. It melts up to 14 dump truck loads of snow per hour. The water is then filtered to remove sediment, rocks, and dirt, and then put into the sewer system. Check out the snow dragon in action:
How would working with Interstate help you out this winter? Here are just a couple highlights:
- We dedicate specific snow removal equipment and snow plow crews to your property and have back-ups on hand, so you can keep your peace of mind!
- Log in to our online technology to see the service status of your property at any time.
- We create custom, comprehensive snow management plans for each unique property.
- We have a 24/7 emergency service. Almost anything that goes wrong with your property in the middle of the night or any time, we can respond to. The deicer we use is minimally harmful to the environment.
- We offer snow melting in addition to snow plowing and snow relocation.
It’s officially Autumn and the weather is cooler in Minnesota. What does that mean for us?
We love Winter!It’s time to ramp up and prepare for the upcoming snow removal season. For most Minnesotans even hinting at the “S” word is met with dread, but for Interstate, it’s just another time to shine.
According to the Weather Channel, on average, Minnesotans notice the first flakes on November 2nd and the earliest snowfall was recorded on September 24th.